Over the last eighteen months the Pharmacy market has endured major financial challenges, margin erosion and significant, irreversible change. Despite all this, the number of pharmacies in Ireland has grown to just over 1800 stores.
2013 marked the most significant year in our company’s history as we rebranded from Doc Morris to LloydsPharmacy. We are the largest Pharmacy chain in Ireland and now have 91 stores in our estate. Three of which are franchise.
Our 1st Franchise store opened in July 2013 in Tullamore, our 2nd opened in Westport in October 2013 and our 3rd opened in Ringsend in August 2014.
Franchising with LloydsPharmacy offers independent pharmacists a solution. We can offer the following:
- 35% increase in sales in month one.
- Costs less than the average buying group.
- Increased margins up to 38%.
- High impact stores with best in class planograms and category management.
- Planned marketing campaigns and promotions in national, local and social media.
- An opportunity to become part of Ireland’s leading Pharmacy group while retaining your locally
known, family/brand name as part of the fascia.
- Access to business tools and training enabling your team to perform better.
The on-going costs of franchising LloydsPharmacy are similar or even lower than the average cost of being part of a buying group but with so many more advantages. Our brochure contains further details of benefits, costs and franchisee testimonials. Take the first step to make your business as robust as possible for 2014 and beyond.
Click on the link for more information on why you should join the LloydsPharmacy family.