- 108% boost in hydration *
- 3-in-1 hydration moisturiser for dehydrated skin, sensitive skin.
- Used as a day care, night mask and along the eye contour, it moisturizes, soothes and detoxifies the skin
3-in-1 hydration moisturiser for dehydrated skin, sensitive skin. This allinone moisturiser fits all hydration needs and all rhythms of life. Used as a day care, night mask and along the eye contour, it moisturizes, soothes and detoxifies the skin to restore its initial freshness. The unique gelincream formula upon contact with the skin, breaks into water leaving skin intensely hydrated, dewy and smooth. Suitable for all dehydrated, sensitive skin types.
- Cohederm: an innovative, patented, active ingredient that helps restore natural hydration levels in the skin, offering longer-lasting results than hyaluronic acid.
- Pre-Tocopheryl: a Vitamin E derivative. This powerful antioxidant helps to protect skin from free radicals.
- Dextran Sulfate: decongests and soothes puffy skin around the eyes.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: 75%, unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
In the morning, apply to the face, neck and eye contour. In the evening, apply a thick layer and leave on all night. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
1. Cleanse with Mattifying Cleansing Foam
2. Soothe with Avene Thermal Spring Water
3. Prep with Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum
4. Moisturise using any Hydrance Aqua-Gel
Avene is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avene offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avene product is the uniquely composed Avene Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avene Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring.
We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avene products are manufactured. Avene offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
Dehydrated Sensitive Skin
Warnings and cautions
See packaging for details.
How to use
In the morning, apply to the face, neck and eye contour. In the evening, apply a thick layer and leave on all night. For external use only..
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Glycerin. Pentylene Glycol. 1,2-Hexanediol. Dimethicone. Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate. Triethylhexanoin. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Betaine. Methyl Gluceth-20. Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate. Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer. Bht. Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane. C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside. C14-22 Alcohols. Carbomer. Citric Acid. Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil (Cucurbita Pepo Seed Oil). Fragrance (Parfum). Phytosterols. Potassium Hydroxide. Sodium Citrate. Sodium Dextran Sulfate. Sodium Hyaluronate. Squalane. Tocopheryl Glucoside. Water (Aqua).