- Gets to work in 3 mins.
- It works 5x faster than hayfever tablets.
- Good safety profile Nasal barrier spray
- Drug-free solution
- Steroid & antihistamine free
Kids Nasal Spray. Becodefence Kids works by: Defusing pollen rapidly Supporting fast clearance of allergens Forming a microgel barrier to prevent against further irritation
Suitable for children between 6 to 12 years of age.
Warnings and cautions
Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Becodefence Kids should only be used under adult supervision. Always blow nose thoroughly before each application.
How to use
How to use Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before use. Use Becodefence as soon as your kid feels the first symptoms, before the allergic reaction has fully developed.
Becodefence Kids contains a unique Thixotropic formula which when shaken becomes fluid for easy dispersion, then settles back onto the nasal lining as a gel to block allergen contact.
- Apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril, 2 to 3 times a day (works up to 6 hours).
- SHAKE TO ACTIVATE - Shake vigorously 4 times upright & 4 times upside down before use. Shake vigorously before each use.
- HOLD THE PUMP FOR 5-10 SECONDS - Prime the pump by small sprays in the air before initial use.
- SPRAY - Apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril.
- Use before the onset of allergic reaction. Can be used 2-3 times a day. Effective for up to six hours.
Bentonite veegum, xanthan gum, glycerol monostearate, potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, glycerin, sesame oil, water, mixed tocopherols, spearmint oil, preservatives.