- One Complete Defence sachet provides daily immune support
- Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc, and Selenium
- key vitamins and nutrients that play an essential role in supporting the immune system
Complete Defence is a great tasting, complex, formulation of Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc, & Selenium. It has been expertly developed to support your immune system in fighting viruses, infections, and other unwanted biological invasions.
Complete Defence is packaged in convenient, lightweight, stick-packs, allowing you to consume on the go.
This supplement's ingredients were carefully selected to be vegetarian-friendly, gluten free and GMO-free. It is a high dose, high absorption, 4-week supply.
- All four active ingredients within Complete Defence: Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc, and Selenium, are key vitamins and nutrients that play an essential role in supporting the immune system.
- Each of these vitamins and minerals carry out a range of unique functions within the processes involved in initiating and regulating immune response.
- One Complete Defence sachet provides daily immune support, negating the need for you to take multiple vitamins and minerals to support your immune system.
- Vitamin C, zinc, and selenium are strong antioxidants that assist the body in protecting itself from internal damage that happens as a result of oxidative stress.
- The ingredients within complete defence protect the integrity of membranes, help provide energy for cells, and protect against DNA damage.
- As Complete Defence helps to prevent internal damage from occurring in the first place, it helps the body fight inflammation and disease as the immune system receives fewer unnecessary signals.
Muscle Function Maintenance
- Complete Defence contains 1000 IU/ 25 ‚Äö√Ñ√∂ ‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö¬¢ ¬¨¬Æ ‚Äö√Ñ√∂ g of vitamin D. This is a large enough dose to prevent vitamin D deficiency which is reported to be a leading cause of muscle loss among older people.
- As little as 700-800 IU per day of vitamin D could prevent 35% of falls, and 25% of all hip and non-vertebral fractures among older people.
- Research studies suggest that the vitamin D supplementation contained in Complete Defence may enhance muscle function and optimise muscle strength.
- Complete Defence contains 1000mg of vitamin C which has been scientifically shown to help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Sufficient vitamin C levels are needed for our bodies to efficiently convert the food and drinks we consume into energy.
Warnings and cautionsSee packaging for details
How to use
Add one sachet daily to approximately 250ml of cool water and stir to dissolve.
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic Acid), Maltodextrin, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Flavouring, Colour: Red Beetroot; Sweeteners: Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides; Anti-caking Agent: Silicon Dioxide; Zinc Citrate; Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol); Safflower Extract; Selenium (Sodium Selenate).