- he-shi Tan Remover & Primer
- he-shi Express Liquid Tan
- he-shi HD WonderGlow
- he-shi Tanning Mitt
he-shi Tan Remover & Primer 150ml
A luxurious tan removing mousse enriched with natural Passion Fruit, Pineapple and Grapefruit acids and enzymes which gently and effectively remove self-tan in just 5 minutes. No need for scrubbing!
It also preps and primes the skin creating a blank canvas ready for your next tanning application.
• Luxurious mousse formulation
• Natural fruit acids and enzymes effectively dissolve tan
• Soothing Aloe Vera hydrates and conditions skin
• Infused with White Nectarine & Pear leaving skin smelling divine
he-shi Express Liquid Tan 150ml
Our best-selling Liquid tan awarded “Best Self Tanning Product” by international consumer magazine COSMOPOLITAN.
• Light liquid, streak-free formula - dries in seconds
• Glycerine hydrates and moisturises the skin
• Even wear off
• 100% natural DHA
• Made with 98% natural ingredients
he-shi Tanning Mitt
Your essential tanning tool for a streak-free, flawless, natural tan.
• Ultra-smooth mitt flocked foam surface
• Interior lotion proof barrier to ensure hands remain stain-free
• Machine washable at 30c & re-usable
he-shi HD WonderGlow 50ml
A light-reflective skin-perfecting instant make up for the face and body that highlights and illuminates. Colour correcting technology evens skin tone and covers blemishes, imperfections and veins.
• Infused with skin-loving Aloe Vera to hydrate and nourish your skin
• Apply on its own or on top of an existing tan
• Quick and easy to use - dries instantly for comfort, & won’t stain or transfer
• Wear with confidence - splash-proof, lasting up to 24 hours
• Made with 93% natural ingredients
Suitable for all skin tones and types.
How to use
Express Liquid Tan:
• Exfoliate skin 24 hours before use.
• Apply to clean, dry, unmoisturised skin
• Using a he-shi Tanning Mitt, cup the mitt and apply a little liquid to the foam side of the mitt
• Glide the mitt over the skin blending the liquid in circular movements. No streaks, no patches, just 'quick and easy' tanning
• Shower off after 6-8 hours
Moisturise daily to prolong and revitalise your tan. Tan Remover :
• Apply the foam generously to the skin from the neck down, avoiding the facial area
• Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse away in the shower
• For stubborn areas re-apply for up to 10 minutes, buff gently and rinse HD Wonder Glow: Simply apply with a tanning mitt or make-up brush to the face & body, and blend in circular motions for a streak free flawless finish. Dries instantly and won’t stain or transfer.
• Place hand inside the mitt and pour sufficient he-shi product onto the flocked foam surface.
• Using gentle sweeping movements, massage the lotion onto the skin. Repeat if necessary.
• Do not bleach or tumble dry
• Reusable and Machine washable at 30°C
Tan remover & skin primer
Aqua ((water) eau), urea, isopentyldiol, sodium bicarbonate, polysorbate 20, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, parfum (fragrance), sodium chloride, citric acid, ethylhexylglycerin, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, disodium edta, sodium hydroxide, ananas sativus fruit extract, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract, passiflora edulis fruit extract, sodium bisulfite, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, limonene, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, alcohol denat.
He-shi hd wonder glow
Aqua ((water) eau), glycerin, mica, cetearyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, glyceryl stearate se, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, stearic acid, synthetic fluorphlogopite, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, xanthan gum, parfum (fragrance), poatassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, potassium hydroxide, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, benzyl benzoate, butylphenyl methylpropional, tin oxide, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77491 (iron oxides), ci 77492.(iron oxides), ci 77499 (iron oxides).Express liquid tan
Aqua ((water)eau), dihydroxyacetone, glycerin, polysorbate 20, dmdm hydantoin, disodium edta, parfum (fragrance), hexyl cinnamal, ci 19140 (yellow 5), ci 16035 (red 40), ci 42090 (blue 1)