- Whiter Teeth in 60 Seconds
- Strengthens teeth with the inclusion of Fluoride.
- Low abrasion formula with an RDA of 82 meaning Enamel-Safe
The world's first independently Clinically Proven award-winning enzymatic whitening toothpaste promises Whiter Teeth in 60 Seconds or 82% Stain Removal in 2 minutes*
Everyday Use Enamel-Safe Zero Sensitivity ‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö‚àÇ‚Äö√†√∂‚àö√´‚Äö√†√∂‚Äö√†√á low abrasion Plastic Free (packaged in a biodegradable sugarcane tube) L.A. PACIFIC have designed a multi-action toothpaste that:
1. BRIGHTENS. Their unique Enzyme Complex eats the sugars on your teeth and turns it into a natural Hydrogen Peroxide. Sugars can lead to cavities, so this Enzyme is a bit of a hero!
2. CLEANS. Using Pacific Sea Salt this toothpaste gentle exfoliates your teeth helping to lift and shift any surface stains. It is low abrasion with an RDA of 82 meaning zero-sensitivity and rest assured your enamel is safe.
3. LIGHTENS. Californian Opalescent Crystals leave a light blue film on the surface of your teeth to amplify the illusion of white teeth, just like a highlighter but for your teeth!
4. REFRESHES. With Mint sourced from California this formula will refresh your breath without being too overpowering.
5. STRENGTHENS: Fluoride provides protection against cavities and strengthens your teeth by bonding with it.
1. Our formulation works best without any added water, it this means no water on your brush or the formula. The reasons for this are because we already have water in our formulation so adding more water dilutes the effectiveness. Additionally, water makes the formula less sticky (reduces the viscosity) which is needed so the paste can adhere to your tooth and have the highest concentrated interaction.
2. Make sure to take before and after pictures ‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö‚àÇ‚Äö√†√∂‚àö√´‚Äö√†√∂‚Äö√†√á as our teeth are something we look at everyday it makes it difficult to see subtle changes.
3. Start brushing around the area of most concern first this way the Enzyme complex will be working in the areas with the most stubborn stains first even while you're brushing your back teeth.
4. Your brush is your stain removal BFF ‚Äö√Ñ√∂‚àö√ë‚àö‚àÇ‚Äö√†√∂‚àö√´‚Äö√†√∂‚Äö√†√á make sure your bristles on your brush are not splaying out. Bristles are designed at specific angle and if this changes it means the bristles are unable to effectively clean your teeth and lift / shift surface stains. The American Dental Association recommends changing your bristles every 3 months (a good test is if you turn your toothbrush away from you and see if you can see the bristles from behind). If you have any questions or would like to connect with our Founder head over to the @L.A.PACIFIC Instagram or email us at email@example.com.
*Independently clinically proven by the University of Indiana, August 2019
Adults and Pregnant Humans (also safe for children over 7 years old this is at the discretion of the Parent or Guardian)
Warnings and cautions
Due to the inclusion of 1400 ppm Fluoride, this product is not suitable for children under the age of 7 years old.
How to use
We recommend that you use our formula without water. Apply the formula to your toothbrush and keep the bristles at a 45-degree angle as you brush. Brush for 2 minutes. Please do not rinse (as this will rinse away the Fluoride in our toothpaste) unless otherwise advised by your dentist. Clean your toothbrush as normal.
Sorbitol, Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Glycerine, Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Aroma, PEG-32, Cellulose Gum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Limonene, CI 77891. Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0.31% w/w (1400 ppm F).