- For long, damaged hair
- Enriched with protein and Castor Oil Self-heating hair treatment
- Nourishes lengths and tips with conditioning ingredients
Our 1st self-heating hair treatment! Your new care ritual in 2 sections:
Section 1: Balm enriched with vegetal protein & castor oil, and leaves the hair feeling immediately nourished.
Section 2: A tissue cap infused with a self-heating lotion.
For long, damaged hair
Warnings and cautions
See packaging for details
How to use
- Open section 1 (intensive balm).
- Apply the balm onto hair that has been shampooed, towel-dried and brushed.
- Open section 2 (tissue cap).
- Wrap your hair on top of your head, put the tissue cap on and then gently massage your scalp.
- Leave the cap on for 10 mins.
- Remove cap and rinse hair thoroughly.
Intensive Balm: 1217305, Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Niacinamide, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil / Castor Seed Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Limonene, Panthenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance. (F.I.L. C216505/1), Self Heating Tissue Cap: 1199529 B, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-8, Aqua / Water. (F.I.L. C216488/1)