- Multi-Nutrient Beauty Formula
- Supports your hair, skin & nails
- With Vitamin C
Busy lifestyles and the daily stresses of city living can take a toll on how you look and feel. Factors such as smoke, pollution, poor diet and stress promote free radicals within the body which harm cells and can contribute to premature aging and cell damage. Fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, thinning skin, weak and dull hair, and splitting nails are some of the signs of ageing and environmental damage we may experience as our body ages. Collagen and elastin are the main proteins that are responsible for strength and elasticity in the skin. As we age, collagen is exposed to various elements that can damage its structure or slow down its repair and renewal, including:
Environmental stressors such as pollution, UV exposure, cigarette smoke, pesticides, certain prescription drugs, weather changes, poor air qualityLifestyle factors such as stress, poor diet, poor fluid intake, and nutritional deficiencies that further affect collagen and also trigger more damaging molecules to be produced.
Nature's Bounty Beauty Complex with Biotin food supplement is a complete formula, specially designed with the nutrients required for healthy hair, skin and nails. The formula contains a wide range of antioxidants to fight free radicals within the body and protect against oxidative stress.(2) The formula also includes a range of other beauty nutrients including zinc, biotin, selenium, and B vitamins designed to effectively maintain hair, skin, and nail health (1), for a glowing, more confident you. Look good and feel great with Nature’s Bounty - helping you reach your glowing best every day.
- Contains 28 nutrients to support beautiful hair, healthy nails, and glowing skin
- Multi-nutrient beauty formula with vitamins and minerals to support your hair, skin & nails (1)
- Fight signs of ageing from within; combats flat hair, weak nails, and dull skinContains biotin – an essential healthy hair nutrient (2)
- Includes antioxidants such as vitamins A, C, E, zinc & selenium - to fight free radicals (3)
- Supports against lifestyle and environmental stressors for beauty from within
- With vitamin C which contributes to collagen formation, to support skin structure (4)
- Suitable for vegetarians
At Nature’s Bounty we understand the daily stresses of modern living can affect your health and wellbeing, and we are here to help. For nearly 50 years, we’ve been combining innovation with the finest ingredients, to provide supplements of unsurpassed quality and value. Our range is designed to make it simple for you to find the right supplement for your needs – from beauty and women’s health, to energy, immunity and more – so you can reach your healthy best.
- Zinc contributes to maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Biotin contributes to maintenance of normal hair and skin.
- Source: Nielsen x AOC 52 weeks ending 12/24/16
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Selenium, vitamin A, and vitamin E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Vegetarians Contain No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners Gluten Free
Warnings and cautions
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a Doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a Doctor if adverse reactions occur. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged. Store at room temperature. WARNING: Close tightly and keep out of sight and reach of children. Contains Iron, which can be harmful to children in large doses. In case of accidental overdose, contact your Doctor or nearest Hospital Casualty Department immediately. Amounts greater than 250 mg daily of Phosphorus may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals. Long term intake of amounts greater than 4 mg daily of Manganese may lead to muscle pain and fatigue.
How to use
SUGGESTED USE: For adults, take two caplets daily, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin), Magnesium Oxide, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Choline Bitartrate, Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Vegetable Glycerin (Palm Oil), Carnauba Wax), Manganese Gluconate, RNA (Ribonucleic Acid), Inositol, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Citrus Bioflavonoids, PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid), Betaine Hydrochloride, Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Rutin, Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Rosehip Extract, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Biotin (D-biotin), Potassium Iodide, L-Selenomethionine, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol).