- Replaces hand to mouth action of a cigarette and relieves cravings
- For the relief of nicotine craving and withdrawal symptoms
- Provides a safer alternative to smoking
Nicorette 15mg inhaler is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them.
Adults aged 18 years and over
Warnings and cautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Nicorette Inhaler. Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
How to use
- Line up the markers of the Inhaler‚Äôs mouthpiece and pull each end in the opposite direction.
- Insert one nicotine plug into the mouthpiece and twist the parts of the mouthpiece to close.
- Each cartridge will provide you with about 40 minutes of intense use. You can divide this time how you like. For example, you could use a cartridge for four 10-minute inhalation periods. Or you could use a cartridge for 10 minutes on waking and then for six periods of five minutes later on in the day.
- Remove the used nicotine plug from the mouthpiece by re-aligning the markers of the mouthpiece to open the mouthpiece.
The active substance is nicotine. The other ingredients are: Levomenthol and Porous plug of polyethylene.