- 4mg higher strength is for smokers of more than 20 a day
- For the relief of nicotine craving and withdrawal symptoms
- Can be used during times when you cannot smoke
Nicorette original 4mg gum is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them.
4mg x 30
Adults aged 18 years and over
Warnings and cautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Nicorette Gum. Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
How to use
1. Chew the gum slowly until the taste becomes strong.
2. When the taste is strong, rest the gum between your jaw and cheek. The nicotine is absorbed by your mouth's lining.
3. After the taste has faded, resume chewing the gum until the taste becomes strong again.
4. Keep repeating steps 2 and 3 for about 30 minutes
Nicorette 4 mg medicated chewing gum contains 4 milligrams (mg) of nicotine (the active ingredient). Other ingredients are chewing gum base (contains butylated hydroxytoluene (E321)), sorbitol (E420), sodium carbonate anhydrous, glycerol (E422), flavour, quinoline yellow E104 (yellow colour) and talc.