- 2mg lower strength is for smokers of 20 or less a day Improves teeth whiteness
- For the relief of nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms
- Improves teeth whiteness
Nicorette Icy White 2mg gum is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them. Nicorette Icy White contains a number of ingredients which will improve the whiteness of your teeth. Nicorette Icy White Gum can also be used during times when you cannot smoke.
2mg x 30
Adults aged 18 years and over
Warnings and cautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Nicorette Gum. Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
How to use
1. Chew the gum slowly until the taste becomes strong.
2. When the taste is strong, rest the gum between your jaw and cheek. The nicotine is absorbed by your mouth's lining.
3. After the taste has faded, resume chewing the gum until the taste becomes strong again.
4. Keep repeating steps 2 and 3 for about 30 minutes
Nicorette Icy White 2 mg medicated chewing gum contains 2 milligrams (mg) of nicotine (the active ingredient). Other ingredients are chewing gum base (contains butylated hydroxytoluene (E321)), xylitol (E967), peppermint oil, sodium carbonate anhydrous, sodium hydrogen carbonate, acesulfame potassium, levomenthol, magnesium oxide, talc, winterfresh, hypromellose, sucralose, polysorbate 80, purified water, pre-gelatinised starch, titanium dioxide (E171) and carnauba wax.