- 4mg higher strength is for smokers of more than 20 a day
- Discreet craving control
- Provides a safer alternative to smoking
Nicorette fruit 4mg lozenge is used to relieve/and or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them. Ideally you should aim to stop smoking. However, Nicorette fruit 4mg lozenge can be used in a number of ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
Adults aged 18 years and over
Warnings and cautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Nicorette Lozenge. Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
How to use
1. Place the lozenge in your mouth and allow it to slowly dissolve.
2. Occasionally move the lozenge from one side of your mouth to the other. You should not chew or swallow the lozenge.
3. Repeat step 2 until the lozenge dissolves completely (about 10-20 minutes).
The active substance is nicotine. Each lozenge contains 4 mg nicotine (as nicotine resinate). The other ingredients are - lozenge core: mannitol (E421), xanthan gum, Tutti Frutti Flavour (contains traces of sulphites), gum arabic (E414), sodium carbonate, anhydrous (E500)(i), sucralose (E955), acesulfame potassium (E950), magnesium stearate (E470b) - coating: hypromellose (E464), Tutti Frutti Flavour, titanium dioxide (E171), sucralose (E955), microcrystalline cellulose (E460), potassium aluminium silicate (E555), acesulfame potassium (E950), polysorbate 80 (E433).