- Starts to relieve cravings in minutes
- Handy pocket-sized container you can always keep with you
- Dissolves in the mouth in approximately 10 minutes
- Use to stop smoking or to cut down how many cigarettes you smoke
- Effective on the go craving relief
When you have an urge to smoke, try NiQuitin Minis Lozenges. The small, mint-flavoured lozenges come in a handy pack shaped like a lighter, offering rapid relief from nicotine cravings. We know that lighting-up can be a hard habit to break.
So the next time you have an urge to smoke, reach for NiQuitin Minis instead of your lighter.
If you smoke 20 cigarettes or less a day.
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use NiQuitin Clear Patches if you are allergic to any of the other ingredients of this medicine (see ingredients section above)
- Do not use NiQuitin Patches Clear If you are a non-smoker, an occasional smoker or under the age of 12 years.
- Talk to your healthcare professional if you are taking any other medicines.
- Do not exceed the stated dose
Talk to your healthcare professional before using NiQuitin Clear if you have/are:
- Been in the hospital because of a heart attack, severe heart rhythm problems or a stroke
- Had allergic reactions
- Allergic eczema or dermatitis
- A history of epilepsy or fits
- Stomach or duodenal ulcers
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Serious liver or kidney problems
- Uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or a tumour of the adrenal gland
- Concerns about becoming dependent on this product
How to use
- Put one lozenge in your mouth and periodically move the lozenge from one side to the other
- Use 8-12 lozenges each day, up to a maximum of 15
- Continue use for up to 6 weeks while reducing the number of lozenges per day. Once daily use is 1-2 lozenges a day, try to stop using them altogether
- If you are having difficulty discontinuing using lozenges or you are unable to reduce your cigarette consumption after 6 weeks, consult a health care professional
See packaging for details