- Scholl Freeze Verruca & Wart Foot Care 80 Ml
- Remove verrucas and warts with one treatment
- Proven to work within 40 seconds
Scholl Freeze Verruca & Wart Foot Care 80 Ml Removes verrucas & warts with 1 treatment Simple & easy to use Based on the freezing method used by healthcare professionals What is this product for? This product is for the treatment of common warts and verrucas.
Common Wart Common warts have a raised "cauliflower-like" appearance and are skin coloured, hard and rough. They usually occur on fingers, the backs of hands and the knees. Verruca Verrucas are more flattened, have hard outer edges and often have small black spots in the centre. They occur on the ball of the foot, the bottoms of the toes, or on the heel.
What Are the Benefits? - Effectively removes common warts and verrucas in as little as one treatment - Precise, targeted action Over 100 Years of Expertise Scholl About Us At Scholl we have been caring for feet for over 100 years, so we understand feet and how you feel about them. That's why we're dedicated to creating innovative footcare solutions, to enable you to enjoy feet that are healthy and full of vitality. Scholl and their logos are trademarks of the Reckitt Benckiser Group. Clinically Proven Starts to Work in 40 Seconds Precise, Targeted Action Suitable for use on children aged 4+ Now with precision applicators
Pack size: 80ML
Scholl Freeze Verruca & Wart Foot Care 80 Ml Removes verrucas & warts with 1 treatment Simple & easy to use
Warnings and cautions
Scholl and Diabetes If you have diabetes or poor circulation you could be at risk of foot related complications. This product is NOT SUITABLE for use if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation. Please consult a doctor or podiatrist before self-treating your foot condition. You MUST read the instruction leaflet carefully before use DANGER. EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE AEROSOL Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C / 122°F. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or ignition source. Use only in well ventilated areas. Do not breathe spray. Warning: Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on children under the age of 4. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Use only as directed. Always use the applicator provided when using the product. Misuse of the product may result in burns and scarring of healthy tissue or blindness. Avoid contact with eyes. Suitable for external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY
How to use
How Does Scholl Verruca and Wart Freeze Remover Kit Work? Effective and easy to use, it works by rapidly freezing the verruca or wart. After application a blister will form. The verruca or wart will usually fall off within 10-14 days and new healthy skin will grow in its place. Do not treat the same verruca or wart more than 4 times in total. Easy to Use - 5 Simple Steps Have a household timer available to time your treatment, as it is essential to time accurately to ensure safe and effective treatment.
1. Select the most appropriate applicator bud (based on size of wart / verruca] and attach it to the white plastic cap, by firmly pushing it into the larger opening on the end as shown.
2. Place the can upright on a covered table or other sturdy surface. Do not hold the can near your face, over parts of your body or clothing. Place the cap on the can as shown, so that the applicator bud sits in the clear plastic shield on the side of the can. When using the product, use in a well-ventilated area, with no ignition source or near a source of heat.
3. Keeping the can upright and holding as shown press the cap firmly down for 5 seconds. Do not hold the plastic shield.
4. Remove the cap from the can, with the applicator bud still attached. Do not let any liquid come into contact with your skin and do not hold can near your eyes. You MUST wait for 15 seconds, holding the bud pointing downwards, before applying to the verruca or wart. This allows the liquid to collect at the bottom of the applicator bud, and reach the freezing temperature required for effective treatment.
5. Ensure the verruca or wart to be treated is facing upwards. Keeping the applicator bud pointing straight down, lightly place the tip of the bud on the centre of the verruca or wart for 40 seconds, but do not apply for longer than 40 seconds. Do not dab. Discard the applicator bud after a single use.
Dimethyl Ether, Propane, Isobutane, Propellant: Hydrocarbon