- Triple defence
- Protection against harmful UV/UVB rays
- Hydrating properties
A moisturising protective sun spray.
Triple defence protection with UVA, UVB and IR-A rays. The sun lotion is water resistant and it helps prevent premature skin ageing and sun-induced wrinkles. When used regularly, it moisturises to keep skin hydrated soft and supple.
Features of Solero moisturising sun spray
- Water resistant
- Dermatologically tested and approved
- Provides Ultra UVA protection against premature skin-ageing caused by the sun
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid intensive midday sun
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight and make sure they wear protective clothing and high SPF sunscreens (higher than SPF 25)
- Even sunscreens with high sun protection factors do not provide a 100% protection from UV radiation
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
- Sunburn damages the skin permanently and therefore should be avoided
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not spray directly onto the face or into the eyes.
- Do not apply to broken or sensitive skin
- Wait for the sunscreen product was fully absorbed
- Avoid direct contact with fabrics and hard surfaces. Permanent staining is also possible after product is fully absorbed
How to use
- Apply the sunscreen generously before going into the sun and again 15 minutes into sun exposure.
- Re-apply every 1-2 hours to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or towelling.
Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Triacontanyl PVP, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer,Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Parfum, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Carnosine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Galactoarabinan, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol.