- 90 days supply
- Slow disperse tablets
- Gentle on the stomach
Carefully formulated for the months after pregnancy with nutrients to help support nutritious breast milk.
Pregnacare¬Æ Breast-feeding is specially formulated to help support the nutritional requirements of new mothers throughout the post natal period and if breast feeding. A healthy, varied diet is vital for new mothers, to help produce nutritious breast milk and maintain their own health during the postnatal period. Pregnacare¬Æ Breast-feeding provides comprehensive multivitamin support combined with calcium and Omega-3 fatty acids, which are especially important at this time.
Carefully formulated by experts, with essential vitamins and minerals to help care for both mother and her baby via breast milk. With 700mg calcium, plus magnesium and vitamin D3 which are also important for healthy bone development. With iron, B complex and vitamin K to help support blood metabolism and energy release from food.
Vitabiotics Pregnacare breast-feeding dual pack 84 tablets
- Postnatal vitamin & mineral tablets
- Gluten free
- High purity omega-3 capsule
- 700mg of calcium
- A healthy and varied supplement
- No artificial colours
- Postnatal micronutrient tablets
Vitamin / Mineral ¬†Average per tablet % EC NRV Vitamin D (as D3 400 IU) 10¬†¬µg 200 Vitamin E 20¬†mg Œ±-TE 167 Vitamin K 70 ¬µg 93 Vitamin¬†C 70¬†mg 88 Thiamin (Vitamin¬†B1)2 5 mg 455 Riboflavin (Vitamin¬†B2) 2 mg 143 Niacin (Vitamin¬†B3) 20 mg NE 125 Vitamin¬†B6 10 mg 714 Folic acid
400¬†¬µg 200 Vitamin¬†B12 6¬†¬µg 240 Biotin
150¬†¬µg 300 Pantothenic Acid 6 mg 100 Calcium
700 mg 88 Magnesium 150 mg 40 Iron 16 mg 114 Zinc 15 mg 150 Copper 1000¬†¬µg 100 Selenium 30¬†¬µg 55 Iodine 150¬†¬µg 100 Betacarotene (Natural source) 2 mg --
- 84 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the product directions before use
- Do not exceed the recommended intake
- As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- As Pregnacare¬Æ contains vitamin K, if you are taking oral anticoagulants (e.g. warfarin) do not take Pregnacare¬Æ except on the advice of a doctor
- Vitamin K is not known to specifically interact with the action of aspirin or heparin
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to young children
How to use
- One tablet per day with your main meal.
- Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink.
- Not to be chewed.
Tablet Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate (Carrier: Maltodextrin), Maltodextrin, Magnesium Oxide, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Capric/Caprilic Triglycerides, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides], Glycerin), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Glyceryl Tristearate]), Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate, Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Betacarotene (Carriers: Starch, Water, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Riboflavin, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin K (Vitamin K1 [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose]), Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Sodium Selenate.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.