LloydsPharmacy is Irelands leading pharmacy chain, with 88 pharmacies located across Ireland. With a strong presence in Irish communities, our focus is on providing our patients and their families with the very best advice and support for all their health and wellbeing needs.
Say hello to the people that know!
Our team’s number one priority is providing our patients expert care and support, while delivering excellence in customer service. This is what sets our pharmacies apart and why patients remain loyal.
Our team’s dedication and patient centric care has been acknowledged in winning the Retail Excellence award both in 2021 and 2020 at the InBUSINESS Recognition Awards with Chambers Ireland. This is the third time in four years that LloydsPharmacy has been
recognised with this award. LloydsPharmacy are delighted to have also jumped 41 places to
secure the number five position in the 2021 CXi Annual Customer Experience survey for 202 conducted by Amarach. This achievement reaffirms how LloydsPharmacy teams have played a pivotal role in driving up Customer Experience and Retail
Excellence through making customer service a strategic focus, investing in training, digitalisation, introducing new initiatives and services to provide enhanced patient care and customer service.
Services designed with our patients in mind!
We offer a range of services across our 89 pharmacies including flu vaccination, medicine management packs, blood pressure checks, BMI monitoring, emergency contraception, skin analysis, express prescription service, and smoking cessation. One-to-one private consultations are available with our pharmacists, or with the highly trained health coaches or skin consultants.
Being part of the local community, it’s important to us that our patients and their families remain safe. This is why all our pharmacies have a defibrillator and our teams have been trained in CPR.
So, if you or your family need support, advice, medication, or someone to discuss your health needs with, just pop in to the nearest LloydsPharmacy and “Say hello to the people that know”.
Information at your fingertips
Our online store also offers a range of our best selling and most popular medicines, skincare, vitamins, Personal care products and personal care products and offers speedy home delivery or Free Click and Collect in the pharmacy of your choice.
We also have lots of advice in our health hub.
With over 15,000 hours of annual training each year, we pride ourselves on our ability to offer patients expert care, support and tailored recommendations for all their health and wellbeing needs, including pain management, skin care, women’s health, vitamins, children’s health, and more. Our pharmacists provide optimal management of medication for all matters including chronic illnesses such as diabetes, asthma, high cholesterol and high blood pressure. So next
time you are passing by pop in and say hello to the people that know!
Awards and Recognition
Irelands award winning Pharmacy Chain
We have achieved several successes since we were established in 2001, which we are proud to celebrate. Some of the most prestigious awards for our people practices and colleague excellence we have been shortlisted for or have won are outlined below.
- 2021: Winner – Retail Excellence Award at the InBUSINESS
- 2020: Winner - Retail Excellence Award at the InBUSINESS
- 2020: Winner - Excellence in Public Sector Charity Support Award
- 2019: Finalist - CX Impact in Retail at the CX Awards
- 2019: Finalist – Business development, Heart Health Hubs at the IPN Awards
- 2018: Winner - Retail Excellence Award at the InBUSINESS Recognition Awards
- 2018: Winner - GSK Self Care Award at the IPN Awards (Castletroy Team Limerick)
- 2018: Finalist - Innovation and Service Development award at the IPN Awards
- 2018: Finalist - Young Pharmacist of the Year at the IPN Awards
2018: Finalist - Superintendent Pharmacist of the Year at the IPN Awards
- 2017: Finalist - Pharmacist Led Team at the Clanwilliam Pharmacy Awards
- 2017: Finalist - Young Pharmacist at the Clanwilliam Pharmacy Awards
- 2015: Winner -'Best in Retail Excellence' Award at the InBusiness Editor's Choice Awards
- 2014: Winner - OTC Retailer of the Year (LloydsPharmacy William Street) at the IPN Awards
- 2014: Shortlisted - Brand Campaign Award at the All Ireland Marketing Awards
- 2014: Winner - Highly Commended Award at The Health & Safety Awards
- 2014: Bronze - Best Sports, Health & Fitness Category at The Appys (LloydsPharmacy’s MyMed App)
We are part of the PHOENIX Group, Europe’s leading healthcare provider.
The PHOENIX group brings together more than 45,000 employees, covers 29 countries, includes 224 pharmaceutical wholesale and pre-wholesale sites, as well as more than 3,200 owned pharmacies and 17,00 partner pharmacies. Thanks to the combined expertise of both companies, all customer groups will benefit from additional products and services in accordance with their local needs.