Please wait to recieve an email that your prescription is available for collection before calling into your chosen pharmacy. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for your prescription to be processed.
What is the DigiScript service?
Our DigiScript service is the new, quick and convenient way to order prescriptions online using your chosen LloydsPharmacy, through our website or app from the comfort of your home. You will then receive an email once your prescription is ready to pick up.
What is the cost?
This is a free digital service
Where is the service available?
This service is available in all of our LloydsPharmacy Stores across Ireland
Order your new and repeat prescriptions online
How does it work?
- If you have a new prescription, select the “Upload My Prescription” option on our website or app. You can either take a photo or upload a saved image of your prescription. You can specify if you have any comments for the Pharmacist. When picking up your prescription, you will need to bring the hard copy of your original prescription with you.
- If your GP will send your prescription to your chosen pharmacy, select the "GP will send prescription" option and confirm what items you need.
- If you have a repeat prescription already on file with our pharmacy, then select the "Repeat Prescription" option and confirm what items you need.
- Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for online prescriptions to be processed.
When ordering a new prescription, remember to bring the hard copy of your prescription with you.
How to order prescriptions online in 3 easy steps:
1. Complete the online order form
You will be asked to fill in a few details including name, phone number and email address. You can also tell us if it is a repeat prescription, if you want more than one month supply or if you have any allergies. We may need to call you to discuss your medication.
2. Select a LloydsPharmacy to collect from
Choose the LloydsPharmacy you would like to collect your prescription from. We will send you an email to confirm your prescription has been accepted and when it is ready to be collected.
For repeat prescriptions we will contact you when the next prescription is ready to be collected.
3. Accept the terms and conditions
You can pay for your prescription when you collect it from your chosen pharmacy.
Find Your Local Store
Find your local LloydsPharmacy store using the link below.