Where is this service available?
This service is available FREE of charge in all of our 90 LloydsPharmacy stores across Ireland. (Include link to store locator here). This service is perfect for any customer who has a repeat prescription in any LloydsPharmacy across the country.
How does the service work?
- Our colleagues can sign you up through a quick and easy process in store.
- You will then choose when you would like your prescription to be ready for collection each month.
- When your prescription is due, you will receive a text message to remind you that it is ready for collection.
- You will also be reminded to contact your doctor for a new prescription when your current one expires.
What are the benefits of the Express Prescription Service?
- It’s FREE and easy
- Saves you time
- Less waiting time in pharmacy when collecting your prescription
- You are reminded when your prescription is due and ready for collection
Keeping you safe in store
During the current coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic we are working hard to ensure that our pharmacists can provide services, care and advice to you safely. Here are some of the things we are doing to keep you safe.
We're providing the service in line with the Government guidance on social distancing.
Our colleagues will be wearing PPE.
We will be aiming to limit the time you spend in contact with our pharmacists in our consultation room.
We will clean the consultation room before and after every appointment.
Our other services
At LloydsPharmacy we believe that health is more than just the opposite of being sick, and it is more than just how our bodies feel. Being healthy puts a bounce in our steps and a smile on our faces.