About the role
To apply, or find out more information regarding a role, email email@example.com with the job description in the subject line.
The main duties of this role will include the following:
- Drive sales and actively manage the pharmacy wages budget.
- Seek new business opportunities by examining market and competitor activities
- Ensure all team members are aware and have an understanding of their role and responsibilities in the pharmacy.
- Engaging actively with customers and provide a high standard in customer service.
- Proactive in personal development and other projects and duties where they arise
- Lead the team to be productive by building a culture of trust, openness and support.
- Keep up to date with all company human resources policies.
- Encourage staff development through delegation of responsibilities.
- A minimum of 12 months management experience
What we commit to you in return:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly performance bonus
- Maternity pay & paternity pay benefit
- Generous staff discounts in-store
- Sick pay
- Tax-saver travel schemes
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply or find out more informtion email firstname.lastname@example.org with the job description in the subject line.