About the role
To apply, or find out more information regarding a role, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the job description in the subject line.
The main duties of this role will include the following:
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with LloydsPharmacy guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
- Active management of the monthly submissions to payment boards
- Pro-active management and follow up of the claims rejected
- To build and maintain relationships with local doctors and other health professionals
- IPU Pharmacy Technician course or Higher Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Studies essential
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently with excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
What we commit to you in return:
- Monthly performance bonus
- Maternity & paternity pay
- Sick pay
- Service related pay increases
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Fixed-term 6 months
To apply or find out more informtion email email@example.com with the job description in the subject line.