About the role
* We also have some Relief Pharmacist roles available.
The main duties of this role will include the following:
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with LloydsPharmacy guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
- Actively support management of the monthly submissions to payment boards
- To support the management and follow up of the claims rejected
- Any other projects and duties where they arise
- Must hold a PSI approved pharmacy qualification and be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Ability to deal with high volume dispensing
What we commit to you in return:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance allowance
- Monthly performance bonus
- Maternity pay & paternity pay benefit
- Professional fees paid
- Guaranteed CPD hours
- Generous staff discounts in-store
- Additional service days
- Sick pay
- Excellent referral scheme
- Tax-saver travel schemes.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Fixed-term 6 months
To apply or find out more informtion email email@example.com with the job description in the subject line.