- Lipid-replenishing cream moisturiser for very dry skin and skin prone to itching sensations
- Suitable for people who may be prone to eczema‚Äîformulated with a minimal number of ingredients to minimise risks of allergy
- STERILE COSMETICS: allows formula to be free of preservatives, parabens and fragrance with its patented airless packaging.
Lipid-replenishing cream moisturiser for very dry skin and skin prone to itching sensations*.
* caused by skin dryness. XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing cream gently nourishes, soothes and calms very dry skin prone to itching sensations*. The rich texture helps maintain skin's natural microbiome for a healthy skin environment. It has an airless pump, exclusive sterile technology, that keeps the cream safe throughout use without the need for any preservatives. Skin is left comfortable, nourished and soft. Suitable for people who may be prone to eczema‚Äîformulated with a minimal number of ingredients to minimise risks of allergy. Free from fragrance and soap and suitable for infants, children and adults for cleansing face and body.
* caused by skin dryness.
-Modulia¬Æ: a patented, powerful complex derived from Avene Thermal Spring Water, calms itching and irritation while helping to support the skin's defence system.
- Cer-Omega: derived from evening primrose and rich in omega-6 and ceramides, provides exceptional hydration and helps restore the skin's epidermal barrier.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
- STERILE COSMETICS: Allows formula to be free of preservatives, parabens and fragrance with its patented airless packaging. Apply to face and or body.
1. Cleanse body with XeraCalm Oil
2. Soothe with Avene Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with XeraCalm Cream for dry, itchy skin
Avene is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avene offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avene product is the uniquely composed Avene Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avene Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring.
We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avene products are manufactured. Avene offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
Dry, itchy, eczema prone skin
Warnings and cautions
See packaging for details.
How to use
Apply to face and or body.
Avene Thermale Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Glycerin. Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum). Cetearyl Alcohol. Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil (Oenothera Biennis Oil). Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Ceteraryl Glucoside. Aquaphilus Dolomiae Extract. Arginine. Carbomer. Evening Primrose Oil¬†:Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters. Glycine. Sodium Hydroxide. Tocopherol. Water (Aqua).