- Flexible dosage to suit your needs
- For fast craving relief
- Relieving nicotine craving and withdrawal symptoms in connection with smoking cessation
Nicorette OuickMist is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them. Ideally you should aim to stop smoking. However it can be used in a number of different ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you to cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
Adults aged 18 years and over
Warnings and cautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Nicorette Quickmist. Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
How to use
1. Push the black button down until you can push it lightly inwards.
2. While pushing the button in, slide upwards and continue until the top of the dispenser locks into place.
3. Before using for the first time, prime the pump by pressing the top firmly into a tissue until a fine mist appears. If you don't use the spray for a couple of days, you may need to repeat this step.
4. Press the top of the dispenser firmly to release one spray into your mouth, avoiding your lips. For best results, wait a few seconds before swallowing. Do not inhale the spray -it shouldn't spray into your throat.
5. To close the dispenser, slide the button down until it can be pushed lightly inwards. Then, while pushing in, slide down to lock.
The active substance is nicotine. One spray delivers 1 mg of nicotine. - The other ingredients are: propylene glycol (E1520), anhydrous ethanol, trometamol, poloxamer 407, glycerol (E422), sodium hydrogen carbonate, levomenthol, mint flavour, cooling flavour, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, butylated hydroxytoluene (E 321), hydrochloric acid (for pH adjustment) and purified water.