- More Than 150 Studies Prove Its Efficacy
- Reduces skin sensitivity by 31% after 5 minutes, by 65% during the first week*
- Essential multi-use spray to refresh, calm and soften the skin, whilst soothing any sign skin sensitivity
A unique Thermal Water Spray to calm, soothe and soften sensitive skin. Essential multi-use spray to refresh, calm and soften the skin, whilst soothing any sign skin sensitivity. Can be used for sunburn, nappy area, peri-ocular dryness, skin tightness, itching caused by dryness, after cleansing, after skincare routine or to fix make-up. Suitable for all types of sensitive skin and the whole family, including babies from 6 months old. Proven efficacy, over 12 years of research have revealed the secret behind these properties: a unique microflora, Aqua. Dolomiae, which gives Avene Thermal Spring Water a unique, naturally soothing and anti-irritating properties. -Avene Thermal Spring Water : low mineral content and neutral pH, that reduces sensitivity and restores skin balance. More Than 150 Studies Prove Its Efficacy
Reduces skin sensitivity by -31% after 5 minutes, by -65% during the first week*
*Study conducted on over 6,300 subjects
Hold upright and do not shake. Spray onto the skin in a fine mist and leave on for 2 to 3 minutes. Then gently pat dry using a tissue. Use as often as necessary. 1. Cleanse using any Avene Cleanser
2. Soothe with Avene Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise using any Avene Moisturiser of your choice Avene is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source, from which our products derive, has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avene offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avene product is the uniquely composed Avene Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avene Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avene products are manufactured.
Avene offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
All Skin Types, particularly sensitive ones
Warnings and cautions
See packaging for details.
How to use
Hold upright and do not shake. Spray onto the skin in a fine mist and leave on for 2 to 3 minutes. Then gently pat dry using a tissue. Use as often as necessary.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Nitrogen.