- 91% noticed a long-lasting mattifying effect on skin* * % satisfaction. Consumer use test on 64 subjects between 12 and 58 years old. 2 applications a day for 22 days.
- Long lasting, SPF50, waterresistant, face sun cream formulated for oily/blemishprone skin
- Dry touch, extremely mattifying texture for oily/blemishprone skin susceptible to sunburn or exposed to intense sunlight.
Long lasting, SPF50, waterresistant, face sun cream formulated for oily/blemishprone skin. Very high protection, ultrafluid sun care, expertly formulated with our patented SunSitive complex for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, and next generation silica for a unique texture innovation. Dry touch, extremely mattifying texture for oily/blemishprone skin susceptible to sunburn or exposed to intense sunlight. Enriched with a cuttingedge blend of new generation silica that is clinically proven to absorb sweat and sebum produced from sun exposure faster than standard silica, leaving a flawless, nude skin finish without stickiness or shine. Also formulated with Monolaurin, a sebum regulating active, and Zinc Gluconate to help target blemishes .
- SunSitive Complex: exclusive, broad UVA-UVB sun protection using only 4 sun filters.
- Monolaurin: removes sebum from the skin's surface.
- Zinc Gluconate: helps soothe and visibly reduce redness.
- Pre-Tocopheryl and Thialidine: powerful antioxidants, Vitamin E derivative,
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
Before exposure to the sun, apply the product evenly onto the skin. Reapply sunscreen frequently, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure. Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm. Avene is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avene offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avene product is the uniquely composed Avene Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avene Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avene products are manufactured. Avene offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
Oily, Blemish Prone skin
Warnings and cautions
See packaging for details.
How to use
Before exposure to the sun, apply the product evenly onto the skin. Reapply sunscreen frequently, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure. Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano], Water (Aqua), Diisopropyl Adipate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Decyl Glucoside, 1,2-Hexanediol, C10-18 Triglycerides, Glyceryl Laurate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzoic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Glyceryl Stearate, Oxothiazolidine, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Glucoside, Tribehenin, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate