- 95% noticed a brighter complexion*
- Long lasting, tinted, SPF50, face mineral sun cream designed for the most sensitive skin.
- Natural tint, mattfinish sun care fluid formulated using only mineral based filters, to provide optimum protection for even the most sensitive skin.
Long lasting, tinted, SPF50, face mineral sun cream designed for the most sensitive skin.
Natural tint, mattfinish sun care fluid formulated using only mineral based filters, to provide optimum protection for even the most sensitive skin. The next generation mineral based complex provides broad spectrum defence from UVA and UVB rays, whilst remaining very waterresistant and photostable. Uniquely formulated with antioxidant PreTocopheryl to protect skin cells from free radical damage and soothing Avene Thermal Spring Water.
Includes blend able tint for a radiant, lightly covered complexion. Fragrance Free. - Mineral-based filters: optimum UVA-UVB protection for sensitive skin.
- Pre-Tocopheryl : an antioxidant, Vitamin E derivative, that is more powerful, more stable, more easily absorbed.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft. Before exposure to the sun, apply the product evenly onto the skin. Reapply sunscreen frequently, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure. Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm. Avene is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avene offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avene product is the uniquely composed Avene Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avene Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avene products are manufactured.
Avene offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
All skin Types, particularly sensitive ones
Warnings and cautions
See packaging for details.
How to use
Before exposure to the sun, apply the product evenly onto the skin. Reapply sunscreen frequently, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure. Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm.
Zinc Oxide [Nano]. Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Titanium Dioxide [Nano]. Coco-Caprylate/Caprate. Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate. Isopropyl Palmitate. Isodecyl Neopentanoate. Isododecane. Isohexadecane. Ptfe. Triethylexanoin. Dicaprylyl Ether. Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate. Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) (Ci77491) (Ci77499). Mica. Aluminia. Stearic Acid. Caprylyl Glycol. Peg-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer. Silica. Benzoic Acid. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Disodium Edta. Disteardimonium Hectorite. Glyceryl Behenate. Gylceryl Dibehenate. Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil). Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-Butyl. Hydroxyhydrocin-Namate. Polyamide-3. Sodium Chloride. Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891). Tocopheryl Tocopheryl Glucoside. Tribehenin. Triethoxycaprylylsilane. Water (Aqua).