- Runny Nose
Beconase Hay Fever Nasal Spray - 100 Sprays
Adults over 18 years
Warnings and cautions
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using BECONASE HAY FEVER if you have an infection or ulcers in your nose, or you have recently had surgery or an injury to your nose.
- If your symptoms do not improve within 14 days, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use for more than 3 months unless your doctor tells you to.
- Contact your doctor if you experience blurred vision or other visual disturbances.
Other medicines and BECONASE HAY FEVER
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine if
- you are taking any prescribed medicines; particularly corticosteroid medicines (including eczema creams, asthma inhalers, tablets, injections, nasal sprays, and eye or nose drops).
- Please tell your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
- Some medicines may increase the effects of Beconase Hayfever and your doctor may wish to monitor you carefully if you are taking these medicines (including some medicines for HIV: ritonavir, cobicistat).
Pregnancy and breast feeding
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine
How to use
- Shake the bottle well and remove the dust cap.
- Blow your nose gently.
- Close one nostril as shown and put the nozzle in the other nostril.
- Tilt your head forward slightly and keep the bottle upright.
- Start to breathe in slowly through your nose. While you are breathing in, squirt a spray of fine mist into your nostril by pressing down firmly on the collar with your fingers.
- Breathe out through your mouth. Repeat step 4 to take a second spray in the same nostril.
- Remove the nozzle from this nostril and breathe out through your mouth.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 for the other nostril.
- After using the spray, wipe the nozzle carefully with a clean tissue or handkerchief and replace the dust cap.
spray contains 50 micrograms.
The other ingredients are Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium
carboxymethylcellulose, dextrose, polysorbate 80, purified
water, benzalkonium chloride and phenylethyl alcohol.