- Effective treatment for eczema, dermatitis and insect bites.
- Alters body's inflammatory response.
- Relieves itching and irritation for up to 12 hours.
A topical cream that eases skin inflammation caused by allergy or irritations. HC45 hydrocortisone cream is applied directly onto the skin and quickly works to soothe symptoms associated with a mild to moderate eczema, insect bites, skin reactions and stings. Often these occurrences cause uncomfortable red, itchy and sore patches to break out. Whatever the cause, HC45 hydrocortisone cream can provide fast relief. HC45 hydrocortisone cream contains the active ingredients hydrocortisone acetate, a mild corticosteroid that works to reduce inflammation. The cream has been clinically proven to alter the body's response to inflammatory reactions whilst also hydrating the skin to promote healing. Features of HC45 hydrocortisone cream 15g • Hydrates and nourishes • Reduces inflammation and soreness • Alters body's response to allergic skin reactions • Relieves itching and irritation for up to 12 hours • Effective for eczema, insect bites and dermatitis
Adults and children with dry or allergic skin reactions
- • Do not use on eyes or face, anal or genital areas, or on broken or infected skin, e.g. impetigo, cold sores, acne or athlete's foot • Do not use in pregnancy or on children under 10 without medical advice • If the condition does not improve, or anything unusual happens, talk to your doctor or pharmacist • Do not use after the expiry date shown on the carton • For external use only • Store below 25°C • Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
How to use
1. Check that tube neck seal is intact before first use. 2. Use sparingly on small areas, once or twice a day for a maximum of 7 days.
Active ingredients: Hydrocortisone Acetate BP 1.0% w/w. Other ingredients: White Soft Paraffin, Cetomacrogol Emulsifying Wax, Liquid Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Purified Water.