- Traditionally used to relieve teething pain
- Contains the active ingredient of Chamomilla 6c
- Specially formulated soothing and calming relief
Teetha Teething Granules are a homeopathic medicinal product used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of teething pain and the symptoms associated with teething which are sore & tender gums, ushed cheeks and dribbling.
Babies aged 3 months+
Warnings and cautions
Before giving this medicine:
- This medicine may not be suitable for some babies. Ask your doctor or pharmacist before giving it to the baby if you are not sure.
- Do not give this medicine to the baby if he/she is allergic to any of the ingredients, see section 6 of the leaflet.
- This product contains lactose. If you have been told by your doctor that your baby has an intolerance to some sugars, consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- If the baby is being given any other medicines including medicines prescribed by your doctor, or any medicines you have bought for them, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before giving them this medicine.
How to use
How to use this medicine. For oral use. For babies from 3 months old.
- Tear along perforations to detach one sachet from strip of 4.
- Tear open sachet and empty the contents into baby's mouth.
- The granules will dissolve in the baby's mouth.
- Use one sachet every 2 hours for a maximum of 6 doses during any 24 hour period.
- Consult a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if the symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days or if any side effects occur.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
Active Ingredient Each 300mg granules in a sachet contain: Chamomilla recutita (Chamomilla) 6c Also contains Lactose monohydrate, Xylitol, Starch, Pregelatinised maize starch