- Works in seconds
- Fast, Easy & Effective
- Based on The Doctor's Freezing Method
- Direct Application with Carbon Freeze Technology
Wartner Wart & Verruca Cyro Freeze
Adults and children as of 4 years old and over
Warnings and cautions
Do not use:
- On children under 4 years of age.
- On the face, groin, genitals, scalp or mucosa.
- On a diabetic person, or a person with poor blood circulation or blood clotting problems.
- On warts located on sensitive skin or very thin skin (e.g. around joints).
- If the wart and/or surrounding skin is bleeding or open, irritated, itchy, infected or red.
- On healthy skin (skin without warts).
- On liquid filled vesicles on the skin (called 'molluscum contagiosum', also known as water warts) or any other vesicles or blisters.
- If you are not sure that the growth is a wart. Do not try to remove birthmarks, moles, recent vascularized and irregular growths, or anything that might be skin cancer (melanoma).
- On warts in a cluster or warts very close together (min 3cm). Treat one wart, and wait 14 days before you treat the next wart, as this could result in excessive skin damage.
How to use
Read the entire leaflet before using Wartner Cryo Freeze.
Do not remove the transparent cap.
Rotate the white part of the pen one full turn in the direction of arrow until you hear a loud click. Turn firmly as force is needed to break the inner seal.
If this instruction is not followed, the pen won't be activated and will not be suitable for use. This step only needs to be followed for first time use only.
Place the pen on a flat solid surface (e.g. table) with the transparent cap facing down.
Hold with one hand the transparent cap and with the other hand, push the white part of the pen firmly down for 7 seconds. Use a clock as a guide. Try to respect the 7 seconds acitivation time as precise as possible. You can see a white ice tablet being formed.
Remove the transparent cap.
If a white ice tablet is formed at the tip of the pen. Use the pen immediately by proceeding with STEP 4: TREAT.
If you do not see a white ice tablet, if the tablet fell off or is stuck in the transparent cap, repeat STEP 2: ACTIVATE.
Press the ice tablet firmly against the wart.
15 seconds on thin skin (hands, fingers, arms, toes, top/sides of feet).
40 seconds on callous, thick skin (soles of feet).
Misuse or longer application on the wart can result in skin or nerve damage.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not apply for longer than 15 seconds on thin skin (hands, fingers, arms, toes, top/sides of feet) and 40 seconds on callous, thick skin (soles of feet). Misuse or prolonged use can damage the skin or nerves.
Trichloroacetic acid, Water